What about this scenario?

Levi Brown is a top rated tackle but probably could/will slip to us at #12. He has potetnial but I feel he is better suited to play guard. If we stay at 12, what do you think about taking Levi and moving him to guard? I am not sold on this, just a suggestion as I feel his talents would be better used at guard.

Levi Brown is a top rated tackle but probably could/will slip to us at #12. He has potetnial but I feel he is better suited to play guard. If we stay at 12, what do you think about taking Levi and moving him to guard? I am not sold on this, just a suggestion as I feel his talents would be better used at guard.

I think if they take Levi Brown at #12 they leave him at OT.

I can't see the Bills using the #12 overall pick to fill the G position.

Just my .02

IIRC, some forum members here said that he didn't look so good this season. Not sure, though...

I'm looking at a number of tackles who might be outstanding gaurds, Aaron Sears being one of them. Most of the best gaurds (and probably Sears) will be available as number 2 or even #3 picks. I'm putting my money on Okoye as the best value pick in the first round fitting our most pressing need.