tight end greg olson if he slips to 44?

billrooter

I found it bizarre that some mock drafts still have us using our 1st pick on a qb (troy smith and jamarcus russell) in the ones i seen, i think thats quite silly. My real reason for the post was to discuss if he slips to us at #44 the possible drafting of tight end greg olson, most mocks have him going at the end of round one but one i seen had him going at 46. I am not sure how good a blocker the guy is but has really impressed me with his receiving skills while at miami and i am not a miami homer by any means can hardly stand the canes,was just curious what everyone thought? I myself would jump on the chance!

I found it bizarre that some mock drafts still have us using our 1st pick on a qb (troy smith and jamarcus russell) in the ones i seen, i think thats quite silly.

Anyone can make a mock draft. Watch this one.

Bills at 12 select Donald Trump because they need his money to keep the team in Buffalo.

For what it is worth, Greg Olson was a very good tight end on a pretty bad offense. I am not sure where he should be picked in the draft, but I think that he could be a very good NFL tight end. He has good hands and is able to get open.

Personally, I don't really want to spend a high round pick on a TE this year. I know TE is a need but I don't know if its more of a need than interior OL, DT, LB and potentially CB. I know this is an extremely biased pick but I'd take either one of these guys in the next two drafts over Olsen.......

Martin Rucker TE-Missouri

Chase Coffman TE-Missouri

IMHO, Coffman is the best TE in the country and will probably be the first TE taken in 2008 or 2009. Rucker is the younger brother of Mike Rucker and has been a hell of a TE in his own right. Will probably go first day next year.

I see the second pick going to offensive line. I like Aaron Sears of Tennessee who can play gaurd or tackle. I think he might be available then. If (god forbid) we don't pick a DT in one, I'd look for someone like Justin Harrel of tennessee. He was a projected first team all american, but missed almost all of the season with a torn bicep. Obviously a homer here..but remember how I pushed for Jason Whitten.

We should get Daniel Graham in Free Agency. He is a playmaker and a great blocker.

I agree with this- I like a two TE set, dump the fullback- 1st pick Marshawn Lynch RB 2nd round Robert Meachem WR 3rd Arron Sears OT/OG 4th Manuel Ramirez OG

Free agents Clements, Gandy, Terdell Sands DT, Adalius Thomas LB, Daniel Graham, Cory Redding dt/de