Condom joke gone bad

Tux of Borg

Stupid B word...shouldn't get a dime.

how long does it take to test a substance to see if it is a drug? i dout it takes 3 days.

that said, who the hell does that? this ant a 80s cop tv drama where they taste the drugs on the spot to see if they are real. sounds like the security people did their job, and a stupid chick learned a lesson.

See, I was right, didn't take long. :thumbdown:

I suppose if you are an extremely naive girl, the idea of your stress relief thingys looking like something that drugs could be smuggled in would seem far fetched. The fact that the powder initially tested positive for drugs is BS. Either the department is trying to cover their own ass or their initial testing methods are inadequate to say the least. I'd be pissed if I was her that I didn't get more loot.

I suppose if you are an extremely naive girl, the idea of your stress relief thingys looking like something that drugs could be smuggled in would seem far fetched. The fact that the powder initially tested positive for drugs is BS. Either the department is trying to cover their own ass or their initial testing methods are inadequate to say the least. I'd be pissed if I was her that I didn't get more loot.

True. Not exactly the best thing to be carrying on a plane, especially in this day and age but still, 3 weeks !!

What does "in this day and age" mean? Are carrying drugs on a plane a security risk? No.

Well in general. Smuggling is a risk.

But I don't know much about the TSA. I have no idea whether it is their job to monitor smuggling of narcotics as well as airport security or both.