OSU vs. Florida

HBSS151

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who lost more money this week - Troy Smith or Brady Quinn?

Both lost themselves at least $5 million....

Both teams were overwhelmed, but while Quinn's game wasn't pretty, at least he wasn't completely lost like Smith was.

Quinn 15-35-148-2-2

Smith 4-14-35-0-1

jesus. florida just smacked the living sh-- out of osu. good grief. it being college football and all, i guess i am not shocked they won...but 41-14? holy crap...

I am not fan of both teams... But, how many days did OSU have off? +50 before this game...?

It is obvious FLA prepared to beat OSU and OSU rested on their laurels... Smith was 4/14 for the game... That is 14 attempts? WTF?

I don't really follow college ball... But, again it is obvious FLA took a more "pro" approach at preparing?

I din't even watch the game... Am I wrong?

I am not fan of both teams... But, how many days did OSU have off? +50 before this game...?

It is obvious FLA prepared to beat OSU and OSU rested on their laurels... Smith was 4/14 for the game... That is 14 attempts? WTF?

I don't really follow college ball... But, again it is obvious FLA took a more "pro" approach at preparing?

No, I don't think you're wrong. Meyer completely out coached Tressel. Between the play calling on a superb game by Chris Leak on offense, and the game plan and non-stop aggressiveness of the line on defense, Ohio was outclassed. I was honestly worried about Meyer's ability to put together a good gameplan, as in the past it has seemed he puts more emphasis on "his style" than he does on his opposition. Today he showed he can put together a great plan based on the other team. He tore that zone defense a new one.

That's right almost 50 days off, in the cold weather. Then they go down south to play a fast team, and they lose Ginn after he takes the opening kickoff 93 yards for a TD.

To all of the posters on this board...all I can say is please do not bring up Smith or Pitcock as possible Bills. It isn't going to happen. And also, the Michigan junior DT is not someone we are going to draft. So please spare the board of the Mel Kiperish comments.

That's right almost 50 days off, in the cold weather. Then they go down south to play a fast team, and they lose Ginn after he takes the opening kickoff 93 yards for a TD.

To all of the posters on this board...all I can say is please do not bring up Smith or Pitcock as possible Bills. It isn't going to happen. And also, the Michigan junior DT is not someone we are going to draft. So please spare the board of the Mel Kiperish comments.

Losing Ginn was without a doubt a huge blow, but while he would have helped, he wouldn't have won the game for them.

Ginn had what, a sprained foot, and couldnt nut up in the biggest game of his life? Granted if it was more serious than a sprain, but common man, ya gotta take one for the team and get out there.....I don't ever want to give TO credit, but when he came to play with a broken ankle(?) a few years ago...that's how you are supposed to play

Losing Ginn was without a doubt a huge blow, but while he would have helped, he wouldn't have won the game for them.

The SEC is really the best conference overall. As I've said before, I could put together a team using ONLY University of Tennessee Players in the NFL and it would be far better than anyting any Big 10 school could put together.

As to the draft, if given the choice to take all my draft picks from OSU or all my draft picks from UF, I'd have to go for the gators (You have no idea how hard that is for a Vol. to say.)

they would have less time off if the Big 10 had a championship game.

But wait- one of the overrated fraud teams would have been exposed before the Bowl games and the Big 10 would have received a smaller payday with only 1 team in a BCS game.

I guess you can forget about a championship game :thumbsup:

The SEC is really the best conference overall. As I've said before, I could put together a team using ONLY University of Tennessee Players in the NFL and it would be far better than anyting any Big 10 school could put together.

As to the draft, if given the choice to take all my draft picks from OSU or all my draft picks from UF, I'd have to go for the gators (You have no idea how hard that is for a Vol. to say.)

Oh really? Why then did Big Ten Penn State spank Tennessee? Why did Big Ten Wisconsin spank Arkansas? Care to explain that? You must have missed New Years day I'm guessing.