OSU vs. Florida

HBSS151

i just want florida to win so that boise st. will be the only undefeated team in the country

Ian Johnson is my hero....scoring the winning 2-point conversion, then popping the question to the head cheerleader on national TV. That takes some serious intestinal fortitude. :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Johnson is my hero....scoring the winning 2-point conversion, then popping the question to the head cheerleader on national TV. That takes some serious intestinal fortitude. :rolleyes:

she was pretty hot. i doubt he had much problem with that

Trust me, this game isn't close to over. FL has a way of losing leads in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. They made it to the half, but I cringe thinking about how the team seems to come out slow after halftime. They are going to need this big league in the 4th quarter when the defense starts to slow down.

Do you feel better with a 20 pint lead with 14 minutes left?

i do feel bad for my wife's family and all the co workers who are from ohio... Then again... they did give me lots of crap with the canes/sabres last spring.

i don't feel bad for them at all. let them be bills/sabres fans for 35 years...then they can have my sympathy.

i don't feel bad for them at all. let them be bills/sabres fans for 35 years...then they can have my sympathy.

If I had met a single Ohio state fan in the last month that didn't think this game was an easy win and laughed at any thought of even discussing otherwise, I might have some sympathy. Since I didn't...I don't.

i dunno how slow osu looks; it's more that they're being thoroughly outcoached, with their vanilla defensive plan always putting players in the wrong spots. moreover, are we watching the next gino torreta or what?? smith looks absolutely terrible -- no pocket sense, pretty inaccurate, and even incapable of throwing a proper hail mary when he had the time and space to do it. and going for it on 4th and 1 from your own 29 in the first half??? what the f is up with that?!?

I don't think the coaches or QB were the deciding factor (although I did love Meyer's gameplan). That game was decided in the trenches and Florida kicked ther asses on both sides of the line.

If I had met a single Ohio state fan in the last month that didn't think this game was an easy win and laughed at any thought of even discussing otherwise, I might have some sympathy. Since I didn't...I don't.

Ohio State had like 80 - 85% of the house. What a nice trip back to Columbus.