Conjoined twins turn 16

duey

the Wikipedia article indicated that they are getting their drivers license. I was thinking that it meant that they had a built in designated driver, but since they only have one liver, my guess is that when one drinks, they both get hammered.

the Wikipedia article indicated that they are getting their drivers license. I was thinking that it meant that they had a built in designated driver, but since they only have one liver, my guess is that when one drinks, they both get hammered.

LOL They did get their license, and unfortunately for this scenario, share a circulatory system. As such, no matter who drinks, the other one feels it.

damn. one chick is tough enough, but could you imagine marrying both of them? christ.

And only one guy could marry them. because i dont know too many guys that would want another guy nailing their wife.

LOL They did get their license, and unfortunately for this scenario, share a circulatory system. As such, no matter who drinks, the other one feels it.

I also saw that while they have two stomachs there is only one anus. I wonder if the one knocks Mexican food out of the others hand?

I saw this as well and I asked some friends of mine if it would be considered a threesome or not. The general consensus was yes if both of them were into it, not just one of them.

:rolleyes: wow i couldn't imagine being in that position (actually i think i would be creeped out), but i give props to any guy that would do that.