Its TIME FOR CHANGE!!!

crazyDingo

This thread has so many good ideas my head is going to explode.

What about Jack Kemp throwing a chicken wing to one of WM's Hot Baby Momma over the head of Jim Kelly in a JP Losman jersey who sits next to a Pinto drinking Genny Cream Ale while Lee Evans' name is subliminally airbrushed into the Rich Stadium crowd?

BRILLIANT!

SDS, Git 'Er Done!

I think Brian Moorman would be the ideal candidate to supplant WM as the banner.

Either him or Marv Levy.

Actually probably one of the Pro Bowlers (either Moorman or Schobel as Mike Schneck gets to go to Hawaii but really due to Moorman's accomplishments rather than Schneck in his own regard).

As putting a punter in the banner simply tends to emphasize failure in getting a first down (Moorman is great but he is great in doing the essential thing of turning the field to mitigate the failure for the most part) I propose putting Schobel's visage in the banner.

Really the keys to the game as Marv so often states are running and stopping the run so I think featuring a Pro Bowl defender not only fits success in the game but coincides with Jauron's D first perspective as fits his views and thus his teams.

Bingo. Retired players are jinx-proof.

The TSW banner is like the Madden curse times 1000.

We would only be able to put up people who are already in the hall of fame or the people that have no chance. If we were to put say Andre Reed or Thurman Thomas up there, who is to say that the jinx wouldn't affect their chances of making it to the HOF?