Its TIME FOR CHANGE!!!

crazyDingo

Can we now update the Stadium Wall Banner with JP and take down McPayMe? Whether or not you are onboard the Jonathan Paul bandwagon or not I think everyone can agree that Losman better embodies the Spirit of the Buffalo Bills than Willis.

Losman has demonstrated his roll-up-your-sleeves, carry-your-lunchpail, never quit attitude that is the hallmark of Western New York. He doesnt complain about not getting respect, he doesnt complain about his contract, when the deck has been stacked against him by game planning or coaching changes or inexperience his only response was to get in there and do what needs doing. He is never satisfied with his development. He is burning to get better. He lives and plays in Buffalo. He appreciated its down to earth Vibe when the modern athlete is really only about himself and the money.

I dont know if he will succeed here. I really dont. But he "gets it". He is a good fit.

UPDATE THE BANNER! ITS TIME FOR CHANGE!

Can we now update the Stadium Wall Banner with JP and take down McPayMe? Whether or not you are onboard the Jonathan Paul bandwagon or not I think everyone can agree that Losman better embodies the Spirit of the Buffalo Bills than Willis.

Losman has demonstrated his roll-up-your-sleeves, carry-your-lunchpail, never quit attitude that is the hallmark of Western New York. He doesnt complain about not getting respect, he doesnt complain about his contract, when the deck has been stacked against him by game planning or coaching changes or inexperience his only response was to get in there and do what needs doing. He is never satisfied with his development. He is burning to get better. He lives and plays in Buffalo. He appreciated its down to earth Vibe when the modern athlete is really only about himself and the money.

I dont know if he will succeed here. I really dont. But he "gets it". He is a good fit.

Lee Evans would also be a fine representative...

If we're going to keep WM...then how about we put up his family picture. :pirate:

not enough room

No to JP, or Evans, or Moorman. This pic on the banner idea is a curse almost as big as the Madden cover curse. Please leave the banner to retiree's (like kelly), fans (like the hot girls from the sabres banner SDS had), or the mascot. NO CURRENT PLAYERS WHO ARE PLAYING WELL!!!!

My vote is hot girls

I will put Lee Evans ahead of Losman. I am one of the biggest vocal fan of JP on this board, but I think at this point Lee Evans means and has done much more....