Eli Manning sucks - no emotion whatsoever

mackey7789

Boy am I glad we don't have Eli on our team. He shows no emotion and looks like he never has a clue. I don't ever see him turning into a good QB. Not a winner, not a motivator, looks like his team has no confidence in him.

The Eli Face!

He looks like a whiney little B word.

Is it just me or does he look like each week he gets a little worse. Seemd he looked better as a rookie than he does now. I wonder how much of it is coaching?

Maybe we'll find out next season. The Gints are done.

Boy am I glad we don't have Eli on our team. He shows no emotion and looks like he never has a clue. I don't ever see him turning into a good QB. Not a winner, not a motivator, looks like his team has no confidence in him.

Totally agree - glad we have JP

Yes, the "Manning face" as Bill Simmons would call it. At least his brother looks like he gives a damn at times.

I've been on Eli's case as much as anybody this year but you guys need to give credit where it's due. At the end of the game he led the Giants down field for the tying TD (overcoming 2nd and 30 in the process). He did what needed to be done at the end of the game even though he struggled mightily for most of it.

Think of how bad he would be without Plaxico. I can't count the amount of times he has just thrown the ball up for grabs and Plaxico has bailed him out. He has the Joey Harrington shakes... he is terrified any time there is a good pash rush. Be careful what you wish for... you wanted New York, now deal with it.