Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes,

Heaven forbid some folks actually draw up plans to deal with a country who's president has said many times "they will be wiped off the map" while they thumb their noses at the UN in their drive to get nukes...

they should just sit there and let it happen!

yeah ok

You know it's times like this that BIB is needed. Any major country plans for this stuff all the time. They figure out scenerios and design plans for it. Whether the politicos implement is another story but the intelligence and defense branches are supposed to work up these plans in advance of needing them. No news here, poor reporting , and over hyping as usual.

Yes,

Heaven forbid some folks actually draw up plans to deal with a country who's president has said many times "they will be wiped off the map" while they thumb their noses at the UN in their drive to get nukes...

Come on pdh, get with the program:

Israel BAD!!!

Many people do not appreciate them stealing land and claiming to be the only victims in this world. But so be it. If they attack Iran and the oil stopps flowing out of the straights of Hormuz, we have a real problem, maybe even a Great Depression.

And what will the effect be when Iran nukes Israel in a few years?

Bah. Iran launching a nuclear strike on Israel would result in Iran being virtually wiped by the Israeli counterstrike. Even if Iran does manage to scrape together a bomb or two it would still be next to nothing compared to what Israel has. Attacking Israel would be suicide.

Bah. Iran launching a nuclear strike on Israel would result in Iran being virtually wiped by the Israeli counterstrike. Even if Iran does manage to scrape together a bomb or two it would still be next to nothing compared to what Israel has. Attacking Israel would be suicide.

And we all know Muslim Extremists DON'T commit suicide.

:thumbsup:

Many people do not appreciate them stealing land and claiming to be the only victims in this world. But so be it. If they attack Iran and the oil stopps flowing out of the straights of Hormuz, we have a real problem, maybe even a Great Depression.

Stealing land? I bet you that you would like native american indians getting a state of their own in the US after all that was done to them, wouldn't you?

I am pretty sure there were Jews living in that part of the world for thousands of years before any one had heard of Jihads and Car bombs.

Did they all get tired of the view and move to Florida? What happened, do tell....

"Claiming to be the only victims in this world"?

The Islamic world takes that crown, hands down.

Who else burns churches and shoots people over a cartoon?

Stealing land? I bet you that you would like native american indians getting a state of their own in the US after all that was done to them, wouldn't you?

I am pretty sure there were Jews living in that part of the world for thousands of years before any one had heard of Jihads and Car bombs.

Did they all get tired of the view and move to Florida? What happened, do tell....

"Claiming to be the only victims in this world"?

The Islamic world takes that crown, hands down.

Who else burns churches and shoots people over a cartoon?

Yes, stealing land, as we speak actually,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...6112100482.html

I once worked for a Rabbi--this was pre-911 mind you--and he used the same argument, namely that we stole the land from the Indians so we should not really mind what the Israelis were doing. I find this a very dark argument. What comes around goes around. Hitler used just this argument for invading Poland and the Soviet Union which led to the escalation of the Holocaust. So does that make the Holocaust ok? Its just such a horrible argument and shouldn't be used.