Cowboys-Seahawks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that wasn't a meltdown...teams losses are meltdowns. Parcells had that game won and Romo did the unthinkable after playing a solid game. That game, like many playoff games, serve as a reminder that nothing is automatic. I feel bad for Parcells, personally. I thought he coached a good game and Dallas was the better team.

Didn't they change the rule 2-3 years ago specifically to make those catches legal? I think he caught it, touched it to the ground while clearly in possession, and then ran.

It was actually back in 1999 and called the Bert Emanuel rule. But you have to control the ball. I'm positive I saw Glenn lose the ball when it hit the ground.

It was actually back in 1999 and called the Bert Emanuel rule. But you have to control the ball. I'm positive I saw Glenn lose the ball when it hit the ground.

He did but he was in possession of it first. And no one touched him before or after. So he caught it, fumbled it (by a half-inch), recovered it, started running, and then fumbled it again.

Ditto....plus Seattle moves on, probably to Chicago. I really like Chicago and I figure money will be burned on anyone who plays them. I was a bit scared of Dallas, but I think the Bears take care of Seattle by 2 Tds+.

What a finish!

I haven't made my mind up yet on that game, cause Grossman does suck, but he may get a quick pull. My big money next week is on the Ravens... it's gonna be crazy all week here in Baltimore, and that stadium will be insane on Saturday. Here's to Ray Lewis putting a Mo Lewis on PGump. :thumbsup: