JIM KELLY in the new

Lv-Bills

That's the first I've seen it today. Anyone see it??? Makes a reference to the Houston - Bills game.

YEAH JIMBO.

It would have been far better had Frank Reich was in it being he was the QB of the comeback. I mean far be it from Kelly to avoid anymore time in the spotlight :thumbsup: Forgive me but I'm not the biggest of Kelly fans and while I had a chuckle at the commercial I think it could have been better.

It would have been far better had Frank Reich was in it being he was the QB of the comeback. I mean far be it from Kelly to avoid anymore time in the spotlight :thumbsup: Forgive me but I'm not the biggest of Kelly fans and while I had a chuckle at the commercial I think it could have been better.

well, quite frankly, Jim IS the Hall of Fame QB and has a waaaayy more "manlier" reputation (boozing, partying, women) than the Preacher Man Frank Reich.

and how are you "not the biggest of Kelly fans"?!?!?!?

well, quite frankly, Jim IS the Hall of Fame QB and has a waaaayy more "manlier" reputation (boozing, partying, women) than the Preacher Man Frank Reich.

and how are you "not the biggest of Kelly fans"?!?!?!?

I'm not a fan of Kelly because of some of the things you mentioned and the God like status some fans give him. No doubt he was the best QB the Bills have ever had but to me he was feel was far overrated. Of course I feel most QBs are overrated (and probably why I have some ill feelings toward Kelly too) to begin with but that's another topic and have exhausted many posts about it in the past.

I'm not a fan of Kelly because of some of the things you mentioned and the God like status some fans give him. No doubt he was the best QB the Bills have ever had but to me he was feel was far overrated. Of course I feel most QBs are overrated (and probably why I have some ill feelings toward Kelly too) to begin with but that's another topic and have exhausted many posts about it in the past.

I agree 100% I liked Kelly but generally feel as a whole qb's are overrated and are more of a product of the players around them then by their given skill set. Kelly was a good qb who won a lot of games but in big time games he was no great shakes. His playoff stats bear that out. Would we have been as good as we were then without him probably not, but he was just a piece of the puzzle not the main reason why. Personally I always felt Thurman was more important to that offense.