Super bowl Super AD

Gary M

Thank you to everyone who voted for Gino.. I had posted a message a few weeks back about Gino's ad and it looks like we helped pull it off! I am sure Gino will be coming on here shortly.

Thank you again for all your support!

Thank you to everyone who voted for Gino.. I had posted a message a few weeks back about Gino's ad and it looks like we helped pull it off! I am sure Gino will be coming on here shortly.

Thank you again for all your support!

I voted many times because of that post. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have voted. Give yourself a pat on the back...do you get a % of the royalties?

Yes indeed, Gino made the front page of the New Hampshire Union Leader today. However, at the end of the article, there's this great quote:

Bona, originally from Buffalo, N.Y., said he's hoping to watch his Patriots in the Super Bowl this year after his hometown Bills didn't make the playoffs.

"Since they stink this time of year, I'm rooting for the Patriots," he said.

So, according to alleged Bills fan Gino the Bills "stink" and he is rooting for 'his' Patriots? If Gino does login here, maybe he can explain that.

Here's the full article:

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?he...5c-9a4328a37407

Yes indeed, Gino made the front page of the New Hampshire Union Leader today. However, at the end of the article, there's this great quote:

Bona, originally from Buffalo, N.Y., said he's hoping to watch his Patriots in the Super Bowl this year after his hometown Bills didn't make the playoffs.

So, according to alleged Bills fan Gino the Bills "stink" and he is rooting for 'his' Patriots? If Gino does login here, maybe he can explain that.

Here's the full article:

Nothing like good old fashioned unwavering loyalty...

:D

NFL PRODUCTIONS

MEDIA MARKETING DIVISION

NEW YORK, NY

JANUARY 10, 2007

The NFL regretfully announces that their original choice for the inaugural Super Bowl commercial submitted by fans has come to a halt in mid-production. The original commercial concept, submitted by Gino Bona, will not air during next month's Super Bowl. Instead, the second-place concept will now represent the league during the championship game.

An NFL spokesman declined comment, but a source familiar with the contest cited "a retraction of votes by many of those people who had previously supported Gino's submission."

Here's the full article:

I voted for a Patriots fan????????????? Traitor.

NFL PRODUCTIONS

MEDIA MARKETING DIVISION

NEW YORK, NY

JANUARY 10, 2007

The NFL regretfully announces that their original choice for the inaugural Super Bowl commercial submitted by fans has come to a halt in mid-production. The original commercial concept, submitted by Gino Bona, will not air during next month's Super Bowl. Instead, the second-place concept will now represent the league during the championship game.

An NFL spokesman declined comment, but a source familiar with the contest cited "a retraction of votes by many of those people who had previously supported Gino's submission."

:thumbsup:<_<:);)