Lynch or Jarrett

YOOOOOO

What are the odds of finding a Jones-Drew type talent in the 2nd round, though? That was a really deep draft last year.

I want whoever the Bills RB is going to be to be a good, nay great, starter. It's doubtful we'll find that player in the 2nd or 3rd round this year.

and I know the Bills need DLINE&OLINE HELP the most.....

but if one of these kids fall to #12....There's no way you can pass them up IMO....

This is a team that drafted an undersized STRONG SAFETY at #8 last year because........well, because they kinda' needed one of those too. Despite seemingly more pressing needs on the lines. Then they proceeded to not be able to run or stop the run all season. Yeah I know, they addressed OL and DL in free agency, but.....shhhhhhh.....they actually did the same with Matt Bowen at SS. The moral of the story is that there is no way of telling who Modrak will tell Marv to pick and after last year, you really can't rule out anything, so if you think there is no way they can pass up on a player, prepare to be surprised. Modrak has his lists. He hasn't helped put a playoff team on the field, but he has those lists.

if i HAD to choose a RB from this draft, and one that we would have a shot at getting, id probably go for tony hunt from penn state. not sure where he's "projected", not that that matters, but we might be able to grab him in the 2nd, who knows maybe even 3rd.

EDIT: and i understand whatour most pressing needs are, im just adding to the topic at hand.