So i used one of those pregnancy test sticks.

ieatcrayonz

I don't know what happened but Brenda went to her oncologist today and she is in the clear again.

Sorry for my earlier transgressions, sometimes I get so excited that I just can't hold things in.

Why don't you give us a step by step on how you & Brenda Lee used each kit. Perhaps one perceptive soul here will be able to help you out.

Also, how old is Brenda? Did she stand on her head at any time during the performance of a sexual act? Did she stand on her head at any time during the test? She was driving the bus again, correct? Was she at any time without her left sock? Is her oncologist named Slappy?

Also, how old is Brenda? Did she stand on her head at any time during the performance of a sexual act? Did she stand on her head at any time during the test? She was driving the bus again, correct? Was she at any time without her left sock? Is her oncologist named Slappy?

You post this, and you bust my chops about a fart Joke? :rolleyes:

Sorry for my earlier transgressions, sometimes I get so excited that I just can't hold things in.

Why don't you give us a step by step on how you & Brenda Lee used each kit. Perhaps one perceptive soul here will be able to help you out.

Kit #1, at my estate: I peed on it, Brenda went into the bathroom and peed on it it while I was making lunch for us. We ate lunch, went back to the bathroom and checked. I almost puked up my fried egg sandwich.

Kits # 2,3: Same as above except in Brenda's house and no lunch. We were worried so we sat and stared at the thing the whole time for test 2 and waited just outside for test 3.

As for the sex you have not made it to that chapter yet. Brenda is a bit freaky. Also, your paragraph of questions on that topic border on indiscretion. Watch it. By the way, what do you mean by "without" when discussing her left sock?

Kit #1, at my estate: I peed on it, Brenda went into the bathroom and peed on it it while I was making lunch for us. We ate lunch, went back to the bathroom and checked. I almost puked up my fried egg sandwich.

Well, there you go. How many hours does it take you to make a fried egg sandwich ala ratatta? You let the first strip soak too long. Those things only take a matter of minutes, and you waited hours. :rolleyes:

My guess is that the first strip was contaminated while you were preparing & then eating lunch.

You gotta go back to location 1 and redo the test without the lunch. Oh, by the way, if you happen to see a gerbil who's hung like a chihuahua when you go back there stomp on it's little head. I think the gerbil has something to do with Sammy's disappearance.

One other thing, next time you finish peeing think about washing your hands before handling food.

Well, there you go. How many hours does it take you to make a fried egg sandwich ala ratatta? You let the first strip soak too long. Those things only take a matter of minutes, and you waited hours. :rolleyes:

My guess is that the first strip was contaminated while you were preparing & then eating lunch.

You gotta go back to location 1 and redo the test without the lunch. Oh, by the way, if you happen to see a gerbil who's hung like a chihuahua when you go back there stomp on it's little head. I think the gerbil has something to do with Sammy's disappearance.

One other thing, next time you finish peeing think about washing your hands before handling food.

We don't need to do another test. As I stated, Brenda saw her oncologist today and she is ok.

Why would you suggest I hurt Sammy? He explained to me what happened when he returned. It turns out that he does not have an evil twin after all. It was the silica that was doing things to him. That seems to have settled down and we are happy. There is only one gerbil/hamster in the whole estate. Interestingly, Sammy still acts angry when I call him a Hamster. He only likes to be called a gerbil. I explained AGAIN to him that they are the same thing, just like "air" and "oxygen" but he doesn't seem to get it. He is VERY smart but this one concept seems to elude him.

We don't need to do another test. As I stated, Brenda saw her oncologist today and she is ok.

Why would you suggest I hurt Sammy? He explained to me what happened when he returned. It turns out that he does not have an evil twin after all. It was the silica that was doing things to him. That seems to have settled down and we are happy. There is only one gerbil/hamster in the whole estate. Interestingly, Sammy still acts angry when I call him a Hamster. He only likes to be called a gerbil. I explained AGAIN to him that they are the same thing, just like "air" and "oxygen" but he doesn't seem to get it. He is VERY smart but this one concept seems to elude him.

Gerbil/hamster/rabbit same thing?

Why don't you piss on Sammy and see if he dies? Can't be worse than silica...

Gerbil/hamster/rabbit same thing?

Why don't you piss on Sammy and see if he dies? Can't be worse than silica...

Rabbits are different from Gerbil/Hamsters

Pissing on Sammy would not be nice even though he tried to do it to me once.