NFL is one Colddddd Place

plenzmd1

Damn, how do you explain to your sister your firing her boy. From ESPN about Cleveland assistants let go

"Regarded as one of the league's top receivers coaches, Robiskie was a holdover from the staff of former coach Butch Davis. The other three assistants came to the Browns in 2005, Crennel's first season as head coach. Carl Crennel II is the nephew of the Cleveland head coach. "

Nice family meal the next time they are all together :rolleyes:

eh, its business. And I have a feeling he wasnt fired by his uncle. Chances are he was fired by the owner. Or it was a "fire him or you're fired" situation. Look at it this way.

a) you fire him and keep your job

b) you dont fire him, and you both get fired by the owner.

I think all will understand

eh, its business. And I have a feeling he wasnt fired by his uncle. Chances are he was fired by the owner. Or it was a "fire him or you're fired" situation. Look at it this way.

a) you fire him and keep your job

b) you dont fire him, and you both get fired by the owner.

I think all will understand

yeah this seems like an owner mandated thing.

Damn, how do you explain to your sister your firing her boy. From ESPN about Cleveland assistants let go

"Regarded as one of the league's top receivers coaches, Robiskie was a holdover from the staff of former coach Butch Davis. The other three assistants came to the Browns in 2005, Crennel's first season as head coach. Carl Crennel II is the nephew of the Cleveland head coach. "

Nice family meal the next time they are all together :rolleyes:

How bout them Bowden's.