Jim Lampley arrested for domestic abuse.

Apparently he was slapping his girl friend around New Years Eve, she got a restraining order, which he violated yesterday and he was arrested.

He lives in Encinitas , Ca., also known as North County San Diego. The police say he has a dark side most people don't know about. Sounds like another OJ in the making.

Apparently he was slapping his girl friend around New Years Eve, she got a restraining order, which he violated yesterday and he was arrested.

He lives in Encinitas , Ca., also known as North County San Diego. The police say he has a dark side most people don't know about. Sounds like another OJ in the making.

I'm not saying but I'm saying, does he not talk alot about boxing when he guest hosts on Jim Rome?

Jim Lampley

"I am innocent of the charge of domestic abuse that has been leveled against me and will vigorously defend myself," Lampley said in a statement issued through spokesman Howard Bragman. "I have tremendous respect for the justice system as a whole and for the San Diego courts and district attorney's office specifically.

"I'm confident that the process will prove that I'm not guilty of this charge. I thank my friends and family for their support during this difficult time, and ask for the understanding and patience from the media until my legal situation allows me to discuss this in more depth."

Once poop of this nature is thrown its most difficult to get off . I hope it isnt true.

:blink::blink:

Seems you got quite a "conspiracy nonsense" thing going?...

:blink:

Yeah, God forbid I use the word "leftist" to accurately describe Lampley publishing his own insanity. :blink:

Have you ever read his stupid crap? Apparently Katrina was proof that the Bush twins are bad people. :blink: I don't expect a guy who writes a bunch of angry nonsense on the internet to be a normal human being in real life.