Kevin Federline Hits On Lindsay

Tux of Borg

http://usmagazine.com/k_feds_text_message_to_lindsay

Wednesday January 3, 2007

Kevin Federline doesn’t waste time. On December 22, less than a month after ex Britney Spears partied with Lindsay Lohan, the aspiring rapper, 28, texted the actress, 20, suggesting, “We should hang out.”

But, as reported in the new issue of Us Weekly, the invite went over about as well as K-Fed's debut album.

“She was totally grossed out,” a Lohan pal tells Us.

Says another, “She thought it was hilarious.”

However, Federline didn’t appreciate Lohan’s “Why would I hang out with you?” reply.

He fired back, calling her a "firecrotch."

Says the source, “She couldn’t believe he was so pathetic. She doesn’t want him using her to make Britney jealous.”

Both in Miami to ring in 2007, Lohan avoided Federline at Mansion nightclub on New Year’s Eve, where Federline kissed a mystery blonde named Rebecca at midnight.

Kevin Federline doesn’t waste time. On December 22, less than a month after ex Britney Spears partied with Lindsay Lohan, the aspiring rapper, 28, texted the actress, 20, suggesting, “We should hang out.”

But, as reported in the new issue of Us Weekly, the invite went over about as well as K-Fed's debut album.

However, Federline didn’t appreciate Lohan’s “Why would I hang out with you?” reply.

Says the source, “She couldn’t believe he was so pathetic. She doesn’t want him using her to make Britney jealous.”

Both in Miami to ring in 2007, Lohan avoided Federline at Mansion nightclub on New Year’s Eve, where Federline kissed a mystery blonde named Rebecca at midnight.

What would could equate to even larger pile of white trash then these two?

Oh, i answered my own question, Kid Rock and K-Fed dating each other.

Sorry.

The plot thickens

The plot thickens

Yup, into a nice steaming pot of who-gives-a-shiot stew. These folks are perpetually 15. Well, she doesn't want to go out with him because she knows that all he's doing is trying to use her to get even with his old girlfriend, but she's been seeing other people because she just wants to make him jealous but she knows that he's trying to make her jealous so she...

:w00t:

What a poorly written sentence. :lol:

On January 4th, several days after New Years, Lana, Bills fan and prolific poster, 20-something?, suggested that "On December 22, less than a month after ex Britney Spears partied with Lindsay Lohan, the aspiring rapper, 28, texted the actress, 20, suggesting, “We should hang out.”" was a poorly crafted sentence.

I don't see the problem. :w00t:

On January 4th, several days after New Years, Lana, Bills fan and prolific poster, 20-something?, suggested that "On December 22, less than a month after ex Britney Spears partied with Lindsay Lohan, the aspiring rapper, 28, texted the actress, 20, suggesting, “We should hang out.”" was a poorly crafted sentence.

I don't see the problem. :w00t:

:lol: Good one.

20-something? I wish I was again. :lol:

hy, why not...cant hurt to ask.....

What would could equate to even larger pile of white trash then these two?

I'm certainly not one to stick up for Lindsey Lohan but I'm not sure I would classify her as white trash. A coked up Hollywood skank for sure but I see that as a slighty different thing.

I'm certainly not one to stick up for Lindsey Lohan but I'm not sure I would classify her as white trash. A coked up Hollywood skank for sure but I see that as a slighty different thing.

Her parents are pretty trashy, thus she is the heiress to their trailor.