Is Connecticut the most corrupt state in the USA?

Pete

I lived in Madison Ct for 20 years- small affluent town. Anyways a seafood restuaraunt was having problems with theft occuring overnight. They install video cameras. Whos the alledged burglar? A Madison Police Officer of 15 years that has averaged $130,000 a year salary the past 3 years. The cop alledgely entered the restuaraunt in the middle of night and stole lobster meat. !@#$ing lobster meat! He is making that kind of money and cannot afford lobster? So he hires a scumbag lawyer- one of his recent clients he defended was the mayor of Waterbury who was sentenced for 37 years for sexual charges involving a child. Other Madison cops have had problems in the past few years involving prostitutes, pill popping, stolen tires, affairs with Explorers, etc. Oh yeah, our State Police is under federal investigation for all sorts of charges. Did I mention our Governor is in jail? Criminal cops, pill popping police, scumbag lawyers, jailbird Governors, pedophile mayors.....you cannot make this stuff up. I hope CT is the most corrupt state but I have a feeling its SNAFU from sea to shining sea. Good thing we have these people making sure we behave :rolleyes: Anarchy is sounding good to me

I've got one word for you.....

:rolleyes: Massachusetts!

Senator that killed a girl (glug glug glug Kennedy)

Former State Speaker of the House that just plead guilty to Obstruction of Justice.

Former Senate President with a serial killer brother who was tipped off and is on the 10 most wanted list (this guy did everything immaginable that was corrupt. Commonly refered to as the corrupt midget aka Billy Bulger)

Don't even get me started on the Mass Pike Authority. (16 Billion for the Big Dig)

I lived in Madison Ct for 20 years- small affluent town. Anyways a seafood restuaraunt was having problems with theft occuring overnight. They install video cameras. Whos the alledged burglar? A Madison Police Officer of 15 years that has averaged $130,000 a year salary the past 3 years. The cop alledgely entered the restuaraunt in the middle of night and stole lobster meat. !@#$ing lobster meat! He is making that kind of money and cannot afford lobster? So he hires a scumbag lawyer- one of his recent clients he defended was the mayor of Waterbury who was sentenced for 37 years for sexual charges involving a child. Other Madison cops have had problems in the past few years involving prostitutes, pill popping, stolen tires, affairs with Explorers, etc. Oh yeah, our State Police is under federal investigation for all sorts of charges. Did I mention our Governor is in jail? Criminal cops, pill popping police, scumbag lawyers, jailbird Governors, pedophile mayors.....you cannot make this stuff up. I hope CT is the most corrupt state but I have a feeling its SNAFU from sea to shining sea. Good thing we have these people making sure we behave :rolleyes: Anarchy is sounding good to me

He was having sex with an SUV, thats just sick and twisted. :lol: