Natural Remedies and cures

The Poojer

but with my feeble brain capacity I am unable to look up anything...for those of you that "swear" by "legal" herbs, where is the best website to get information and where is the best place to purchase (cheap) quality stuff...thanks in advance

as do i, but as i am sure you know...wading through the bull sh-- on google can be quite cumbersome, i am looking for someone who has a bit more knowledge than I (or apparently you)...thanks anyhow....

I have no knowledge on the subject but I do know how to look stuff up on Google...

Guide to Herbal Remedies

Native Remedies

as do i, but as i am sure you know...wading through the bull sh-- on google can be quite cumbersome, i am looking for someone who has a bit more knowledge than I (or apparently you)...thanks anyhow....

theres always that guy with the infomertial on /tv with his herbal remedies for illnesses like cancer

I am also interested in any info from diehard Naturalist type people. I think there is something to the whole "what you put in your body" thing. I am thinking more and more that Companies care only about the bottom line, and not about making us well.