I would like to put some structure in this offseason

SDS

It's only alcohol abuse if you spill it...or leave 8 stranded soldiers throughout the living room like my roommate

Nothing worse than a "nelson".

My brother in law has a buddy named nelson who's fond of leaving half-full beers/sodas/whatever around.

So now they're called "nelsons".

Nothing worse than a "nelson".

My brother in law has a buddy named nelson who's fond of leaving half-full beers/sodas/whatever around.

So now they're called "nelsons".

You know what we used to do with the orphans at our off-campus place? If we knew who left 'em, we'd save them for the next time that person showed up.

(Of course, that sometimes turned the fridge into a science experiment... :w00t: ... but then again, we never kept much food in there anyway...)

I'd like to throw a "no" vote out there. I haven't read a decent implementation of this proposed structure from any other posters and I have no good ideas of my own. Until then, practical moderation should do.

There are a lot of topics that can be discussed between now and the draft. I was thinking that maybe we could have some sort of schedule where we intentionally focus on a topic for a week or so... current players, free agents, draft picks, etc... Good idea? Thoughts?

good idea in theory, but on this board, what you are suggesting is roughly equivalent to giving a school of 1000 kindergarteners a handful of pixie sticks and mountain dew, turning them loose at chuck E cheese's, and then trying to establish some type of order there.

good idea in theory, but on this board, what you are suggesting is roughly equivalent to giving a school of 1000 kindergarteners a handful of pixie sticks and mountain dew, turning them loose at chuck E cheese's, and they trying to establish some type of order there.

:w00t: I resemble that remark. Besides, pixy sticks aren't messy enough for this crew. We're more of a snickers or reese's cup crowd.

General Topical Items for Weekly Discussion

Monday

2007 NFL Draft

Tuesday

Free Agency and Salary Cap

Wednesday

Stadium, Uniforms, Media and Ticketing

Thursday

After Ralph

Friday

GM, Coaching Staff and Player News

Saturday & Sunday