Its Starting! Draft posturing...

Yeah, I ended up seeing it on ESPN too. Wish they had gone into it a little bit more, their coverage sucked, lol.

I heard em say that Weiss has already made calls to Crennel about Quinn. Basically just inflating his stock but you have to believe that Weiss and Crennel keep in touch regarding players and who would be a good fit in their system. Quinn is Weiss's boy and ol Charlie don't want him to go somewhere to fail AKA-OAK or DET. He knows the system Romeo runs and knows that Brady will thrive in it.

After last night's game, Quin should be happy if anyone wants to draft him.

quinn will most likely be an excellent pro. the problem with notre dame was surely not him -- it's the inferior talent on defense and the offensive line. that'll change in the future, but quinn had to play with it. it's no surprise that quinn's ND team got blasted by OSU last year, a team that had 5 first rounders in this past draft and probably 3 or 4 more this year. ND had none. The same goes for LSU - they're loaded with Saban's recruits, and they have far better overall talent than ND. It always amazes that people blame the QB in these types of situations ...

Lastnight Terry Bradshaw talked about him wanting to play in Cleveland. Guess Quinn is from that area or something or has family near there, not to sure what the reason was......

But....

After lastnight im not sure the Browns want Quinn to play for them. I think Brady Quinn is highly actually vastly overrated!

I really dont see him doing much in the NFL.

JeMarcus Russell on the other hand, he will have a bright career at the next level.

I just dont see Brady Quinn doing all that well at the next level. I could see him falling in the draft like Aaron Rodgers did when he was drafted by GB. He was predicted top 10 in the draft and went end of the first....

And the raiders, lions and bucs have all said "thats fine, we're all looking to trade down and get Russell"...

here we go!

Well too bad for Brady Quinn- the Browns are not about to change QB's...look for them to take Peterson, Irons, or Bush