How about this OG???

Looking at a few profiles out there, I am liking Ben Grubbs from Auburn more and more for the OG position. Former DE and TE who is athletic but big and nasty. They say he could slide into the first round. Maybe trade back to the end of the first to draft Grubbs and pick up another second round pick as well?

1st- Grubbs

2nd- DT

2nd- RB/WR/OL/CB

Looking at a few profiles out there, I am liking Ben Grubbs from Auburn more and more for the OG position. Former DE and TE who is athletic but big and nasty. They say he could slide into the first round. Maybe trade back to the end of the first to draft Grubbs and pick up another second round pick as well?

1st- Grubbs

2nd- DT

2nd- RB/WR/OL/CB

Grubbs might be among the top 3 OGs available meaning we might be able to land him in Round 2. To be honest I don't like the idea of trading down.

Steinbach and L. Davis are both unrealistic, IMO.

A player who we could look at is Ryan Lilja, a starting OG on the Colts line.

Lilja started 5 games this season, while he might be more affordable, I'm not sure we should be targetting RFAs as we didn't do tell well doing it last year when went 0 for 2.

I think our best option is going to be to draft a OT-OG and maybe let him play guard for us.

It sounds like your describing Justin Blalock.