The 2007 Willis McGahee saga

this is all well in good, but little has been mentioned regarding Willis' trade value which is where I intended this thread to go...

seems though that folks have treated the prospect of dealing Willis as a non-issue

Alas, there is not much of a market for RBs in terms of trades in the NFL.

Take out the Jets games stats and now where are you.

Take out that unfortunate incident with his wife and OJ is a sterling citizen.

Take out that one time that Lindbergh flew across the Atlantic and he's a nobody.

etc.

Take out that unfortunate incident with his wife and OJ is a sterling citizen.

Take out that one time that Lindbergh flew across the Atlantic and he's a nobody.

etc.

I think you're being overly cynical here about a point which implies more than coincidence or happenstance.

Remove your title of "Dr." and you're nobody. You're probably nobody anyway.

Dude... we're all nobody...unless one of us is God.

Doc is right... basically you can't unring bells that already rang. WM played those two games against the Jets and ,+ or -, they are part of his portfolio.

My son-in-law once told my nephew that "if your uncle had a vagina he'd be your aunt". Somewhere in that quote there is a dab of useless information but a dab of reality too.

Dude... we're all nobody...unless one of us is God.

Doc is right... basically you can't unring bells that already rang. WM played those two games against the Jets and ,+ or -, they are part of his portfolio.

My son-in-law once told my nephew that "if your uncle had a vagina he'd be your aunt". Somewhere in that quote there is a dab of useless information but a dab of reality too.

Yes, and a little dab will do ya!

The Miami game, the Minnesota game, the Jacksonville game....All games where Willis' numbers were far from fantastic, and yet the Bills continued to pound him in the 4th quarter and he was instrumental in the victories.

He has improved in pass protection. He doesn't turn the ball over. He just turned 25 years old. Overall, he has been incredibly durable, but he has proven he is willing to play at less than 100%. He puked and was knocked out in two consecutive games, and came back both times with a vengeance.

Shipping this guy out of town because you don't like his baby's momma, or the Miami Hurricanes, or his agent, is just plain rediculous. Thinking you will get equal production by throwing a dart at a 3rd or 4th round running back is rediculous. He is not in the top-8 backs in the NFL, but he's certainly in the top-15. If they can work out a deal that pays him accordingly, why would that be a problem?

Additionally, Rosenhaus is doing himself, Willis, and all NFL players a disservice if he doesn't seek the most lucrative deal for his client. Don't blame him...

I couldn't have said it better myself. :D