Another story from the weekend

tennesseeboy

Had a god-awful flight to tennessee from detroit on NWA. Weather was extremely choppy and a kid about 21 shows up on crutches and sits next to me. As the plane gets going he grabs the barf bag and fills it. I give him mine and later get him a third. He's like real embarassed, explains he's going to tenn. from denver to plan his wedding. I tell him not to worry about it, that when I was his age I was flying over the ho chi minh trail in monsoons with flak all around and a fire in the plane, the plane dropping and buffetting around like there was no tomorrow.

"Did you throw up too?" the kid asked.

"Nah" I told him. "I would have but I was too busy shitting my pants."

He insisted I meet his fiance and her family and made me repeat the story.

nice story and way to be neighborly and freindly!

:)

Had a god-awful flight to tennessee from detroit on NWA. Weather was extremely choppy and a kid about 21 shows up on crutches and sits next to me. As the plane gets going he grabs the barf bag and fills it. I give him mine and later get him a third. He's like real embarassed, explains he's going to tenn. from denver to plan his wedding. I tell him not to worry about it, that when I was his age I was flying over the ho chi minh trail in monsoons with flak all around and a fire in the plane, the plane dropping and buffetting around like there was no tomorrow.

do you still have the pants ??

YIKES! That didn't give him any ideas, did it?