Story from this weekend

Saturday morning, I go to the health club to work out. When I arrive, I am lucky enough to pull into the first parking spot next to the door (15 feet away).

When I leave the health club and walk to my car, the car next to me (25 feet from the door) is pulling out of his spot, with a car behind him waiting to pull into the parking spot. After the first car leaves, the second car pulls into the parking spot.

While all of this is going on, I walk to my car, put the gym bag in the back seat, get in the car, turn on the motor, turn on the heat, put on my sunglasses, and get ready to pull out of my parking spot.

Just as I get ready to pull out of the parking spot, I glance over to the car next to me (the one that just pulled in), and see that the woman in the car is still sitting there in the car with the engine running.

Then, my cell phone rings (Mrs. GBID). I put the car in park, talk to her for about one minute, then hang up, then pull out of my parking spot and begin to drive away.

In my rear view mirror, I notice that the woman who had parked next to me had stayed in her car in her parking spot for nearly two minutes with the engine running. She then pulls out of her parking spot, then pulls into my vacated parking spot, then gets out of her car and walks into the health club.

So basically, she sat in her car for two minutes just so that she could park 10 feet closer to the door. :)