FA list...

Here's a list of the guys I want to see the Bills keep. I include Clements only because I dread the thought of drafting yet another 1st round DB.

Clements, Nate CB UFA

Hargrove, Anthony DE RFA

Kelsay, Chris DE UFA

Preston, Duke OL ERFA

Thomas, Anthony RB UFA

Thomas, Kiwaukee CB UFA

The rest can be let go, IMO.

Here's a list of the guys I want to see the Bills keep. I include Clements only because I dread the thought of drafting yet another 1st round DB.

Clements, Nate CB UFA

Hargrove, Anthony DE RFA

Kelsay, Chris DE UFA

Preston, Duke OL ERFA

Thomas, Anthony RB UFA

Thomas, Kiwaukee CB UFA

The rest can be let go, IMO.

I would argue with Thomas because RBs can be had, but if the price is right I would keep him. I have a feeling Kelsay will be gone, but we'll see how that goes.

I really like Hargrove, he energizes the team every Sunday along with the crowd. I also hope we try to keep Clements.....

I AGREE WITH THIS COLUMNS ORIGINATOR but will add this should the bills not be able to keep clements that opens alot of doors ,do we resign thomas and count on him and youboty to fill clements slot? if we keep clements our d backfield is set!! for yrs to come.. the way this yrs draft is setting up so far there are only 5-6 players in positions of need for us that rank where we are picking at 12 ,,late news is that jake long and sam baker are both (ot ) staying in school for senior year.. that leaves joe thomas who willl be picked likely in first 3.. then a big drop to levi brown or joe staley ( who id love to see here).. so that leaves even fewer,, patrick willis is ranked as a reach at 12 ....so posssibilities at this point are dwayne jarret , td ginn jr.,partrick willis or how s this amobi okoye ,the the louisville stud dt who by the way is only 19 and a senior,, the draft at this point is still shaping ,, someone will put up stats at indy so by then the top 20 or so will be different .. my real hope for the off season is LANCE BRIGGS, maybe dielman ,sands from oakland.. and as long as im dreaming toss in adalius thomas from baltimore,, ...id draft ,if there ...willis lb,, ramirez og then find a rb ,te,and guys with some fight in them ,tired of winey candyass millionaires,,,..dam i m venting again ,,

I think they should re-sign Gandy for the left guard spot. However, they should bring in a draft choice or another veteran FA to compete for that spot.

I don't think they let Gandy go, the coaching staff seems really pleased with his work at LG and JP has already said many times that he is the leader of the line. The left side is pretty good right now with Peters and Gandy, they just need a good right side to take some of the pressure off of them. Teams now the rightside is weaker on this team and they now that because of it they will run to the left the majority of the time. With a stronger right side, it balances things out when the RB ca run to either side and defences don't already know the Bills will run to the left.

Although it can never hurt to bring in competition for a spot, I'm sure Gandy could also play RG and help out that side if a better LG is found

Ive been on the Patrick Willis bandwagon for a while now. I love that kid.

And as of late, ive been on the Adrian Peterson bandwagon to. McGahee has not impressed me at all.

Blame it on the OL who knows....I just see things with Willis I dont see in other RB's, and these at not good things!