Rose Bowl

/dev/null

Jarrett comes off as a punk cause he's the 2nd best receiver in the country, and plays with a swagger. He Will be a top 15 pick and would look real good across from evans. I'd love the guy here to help improve our 25th ranked passing offense. Yeah we need offensive and defensive linemen we also need playmakers.

Was gonna say the same thing about Jarret! Sems to have alot of the TO syndrome in him! Seems to complain too much and then celebrate too much! Stay away Marv!!!!!

From what I've seen the TO comparison is right on. He's talented as hell, but he's a bit over the top with the celebrating and trash talking.

No way. Jarrett is a special player. His breakaway speed from the time he grabs the ball in something else and his leaping is crazy. And three times he went in the middle to try to grab a airball, the guy plays with no fear.

I always thought he'd be a great #2 in Buffalo, but idk, this dude might be a #1... imagine having 2 #1s.

Jarrett's good (damn good, really), but he is a pretty big talker. The taunting on the 62-yard TD wasn't necessary and very TO-like, but he'd be a great gamer for the NFL.

Despite what Keyshawn says, I think Jarrett's ready.

I didn't watch the game sohave to ask was he lined up against CB Leon Hall (whose arguably the best CB in the draft)? Even if he wasn't you have to love a stat line of 11 receptions 204 yards 18.5 yards per catch and 2 TDs.

I didn't watch the game sohave to ask was he lined up against CB Leon Hall (whose arguably the best CB in the draft)? Even if he wasn't you have to love a stat line of 11 receptions 204 yards 18.5 yards per catch and 2 TDs.

Not all game, but on the long 62 yard play he was and he burned Hall. There was a few times he burned Hall.

His throwing the ball at Barringer after the 4th Q catch was low-ball. And the guy was hurt, too. Pick him at your own peril; he'll get you a lot of yards, but he'll be getting a lot of 15-yard penalties on Sundays, and will be a major distraction.

The refs called a hell of a game. They get so much gruff when the screw up, they should get some credit when they do a good job.