UFO over O'Hare Airport?

/dev/null

One United employee appeared emotionally shaken by the sighting and "experienced some religious issues" over it, one co-worker said.

Would that be of the 'Jesus was an Alien' variety?

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff is U.S. military. Whatever.

I didn't think much of that article until I got to the part about what the witnesses actually said. That sorta freaked me out :oops:

So if it was hovering for several minutes, wouldn't someone had taken a picture with a cell phone or camera?

I had the same thought. Hell, someone video taped Saddam's hanging on a cellphone.. one would think that....

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (the term that extraterrestrial-watchers nowadays prefer over Unidentified Flying Object) was first seen by a United ramp worker who was directing back a United plane at Gate C17, according to an account the worker provided to the National UFO Reporting Center.

give me a break, we have to be politcally correct when discussing UFO's now? ;):oops:

Would that be of the 'Jesus was an Alien' variety?

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff is U.S. military. Whatever.

Although I know nothing about this particular incident, I do know a lot about UFO information. Your post displays a massive amount of ignorance on your part.

If you develop an open mind, which would of course first involve developing a mind of any variety, please chack back and I can fill you in.

Until then, stop commenting on this topic. In the long run you'll be ashamed of how dumb you look.

Although I know nothing about this particular incident, I do know a lot about UFO information. Your post displays a massive amount of ignorance on your part.

If you develop an open mind, which would of course first involve developing a mind of any variety, please chack back and I can fill you in.

Until then, stop commenting on this topic. In the long run you'll be ashamed of how dumb you look.

Like Jimmy Carter, I too once saw a UFO.

It was orbiting Uranus.

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (the term that extraterrestrial-watchers nowadays prefer over Unidentified Flying Object) was first seen by a United ramp worker who was directing back a United plane at Gate C17, according to an account the worker provided to the National UFO Reporting Center.

give me a break, we have to be politcally correct when discussing UFO's now? ;):oops:

Apparently it isn't mandatory since the National UFO Center made the comment.

Apparently it isn't mandatory since the National UFO Center made the comment.

The offended party can always use whatever words they want, but if it comes from an outsider its degrading and offensive. Kinda like the use of the N-word or referring to a paraplegic as a shopping cart that talks. :)

So if it was hovering for several minutes, wouldn't someone had taken a picture with a cell phone or camera?

Especially in a place with as many tourists as an airport. Not just any airport, the airport that conducts the most traffic in the United States. This story can officially lick my balls.