Think We Played Sloppy vs. Titans Last Night?

IDBillzFan

We actually played a better second preseason game last night than we did last year against the Titans. I was concerned because we had so many penalties, but a peek at last year's game shows some interesting stats. I know...it's preseason so who cares, and last year's game was in Tenn, but it was painful.

Consider these facts from last year's game:

- Titans scored the first 21 points before Buffalo scored.

- Final score: 37-24.

- Buffalo penalties: 16 flags for 178 yards in penalties, including six for 93 in the first half

- Bledsoe was sacked once and hit repeatedly as he completed five of 11 passes for 47 yards. Travis Henry ran three times for 69 yards, but 62 came on one run in the second quarter against a mix of the first- and second-team defense. Titans coach Jeff Fisher was happy because they didn't have to pull any blitzes out early.

- Eddie George ran for one TD, McNair threw for one, and Volek threw for two. Olandis Gary did all the scoring for us until Travis Brown hit Joe Burns for a 33 yard TD with less than 12 minutes remaining in the fourth quarter.

- TKO was out with a groin injury.

Here's a recap of the game.

Good memory bro. Yeah we are going to be fine...........(fingers crossed)

4036[/snapback]

I don't think we'll ever be fine :w00t: , but I definitely think we'll be better.

(And hey, I have the memory of Ricky Williams. :huh: I just did some comparitive searching.)

Archived