First Coach fired : Dennis Green

Just Jack

Ariz. Cardinals fire coach Dennis Green

TEMPE, Ariz. - The Arizona Cardinals fired coach Dennis Green on Monday after he failed to turn the downtrodden franchise into a winner in three seasons on the job.

Green was dismissed one day after the Cardinals concluded a 5-11 season with a 27-20 loss at San Diego. He finished with a 16-32 record at Arizona. The Cardinals will pay $2.5 million to buy out the final year of his contract.

the unemployment office is where I thought it was....where I thought it was...and I took a wrong turn...if you want to crown me then crown me...but the unemployment office is where I thought it was

:oops:

40M for 10 years

My question is (not even as a Bills fan, just as a person with common sense) how can he not? He'll recruit like crazy, have time to hit the links and even if they had to fire him, I'm sure he'll work it that they'd have to buy him out for a heck of a lot...and then he can head to the next team...Nice work if you can get it eh? I'm surprised we never hear the same things for coaches like this that you hear from players...greed...no loyalty...blahblahblah...

My question is (not even as a Bills fan, just as a person with common sense) how can he not? He'll recruit like crazy, have time to hit the links and even if they had to fire him, I'm sure he'll work it that they'd have to buy him out for a heck of a lot...and then he can head to the next team...Nice work if you can get it eh? I'm surprised we never hear the same things for coaches like this that you hear from players...greed...no loyalty...blahblahblah...

I certainly wish I could be paid millions just to leave my job.

so dennis green gets fired and it looks like tom coughlin will get the axe and you never know what will happen with john fox now.....my point is these are all coaches people thought the bills should hire and now their coaching jobs look like they are running their courses with no superbowl victiories...go bills in"07

so dennis green gets fired and it looks like tom coughlin will get the axe and you never know what will happen with john fox now.....my point is these are all coaches people thought the bills should hire and now their coaching jobs look like they are running their courses with no superbowl victiories...go bills in"07

RW is just too cheap to let a guy go with years still on his contract! He uses other methods...