Where are the anti-Losman posts after a bad game???

AnthonyF

Losman made two horrendous decisions, but at least I saw some decent playcalling on their part offensively.

Usually people are waiting to pounce on a game like this, but did not happen. I take this as a really good sign.

Remember they were playing a team with everything to play for and the #1 or 2 defence in the league.

Losman has to do a better job reading the defenses and taking control in the huddle. Both ints were just pathetic. Hope no one had money on the Bills.

I remember some of the Draftniks saying when we drafted JP, that he had the mechanic's to do the job, but lacked the training. I think he's getting the Training. Much improved this year. That hit he put on his 2nd Int. reminded me of Jimbo. (And Jimbo threw some INT's too)

He's not Jimbo, but he's definetly improving.

It would be interesting to see what he can do with a Very good OL in front of him. :oops:

The anti-Losman posters probably would be stewing about this if it was October, but there's enough proof that he's getting better. The season's done, so it doesn't matter, anyway. They'll all resurface in April...."Why don't we draft a QB???"

Losman made two horrendous decisions, but at least I saw some decent playcalling on their part offensively.

Usually people are waiting to pounce on a game like this, but did not happen. I take this as a really good sign.

Remember they were playing a team with everything to play for and the #1 or 2 defence in the league.

Losman has to do a better job reading the defenses and taking control in the huddle. Both ints were just pathetic. Hope no one had money on the Bills.

He has played well enough the 2nd half of the season to earn a free pass or two.I must admit I was a severe skeptic about JP--and have been turned into a very minor skeptic who thinks the kid probably has what it takes.

They'll all resurface in April...."Why don't we draft a QB???"

We really should.

In the 4th or maybe the 6th. We need to start developing a good backup now b/c Holcomb isn't going to be here for very much longer and has a noodle for an arm. Bills have picked 2 QBs in the last ~11 years; Pats take one about every two years. I'm thinking someone like Tate out of Iowa State or John Stocco from Wisconsin....

that was a pretty bada$$ hit not to mention he ran the guy down and hurt himself in the process. kid's got heart