I'm appreciating The Ralph a little more

Got back from the game about an hour ago. I couldn't believe there is no friggin escalator to the upper deck at the M&T. Getting to seats at the Ralph is so much easier than upper deck seats in Baltimore. They're going to give someone in Baltimore a heart attack with that stupid design. I saw a heavyset lady (who they would have let on the elevator) stuggling mightily on a ramp. The stadium is a little bit like Giants Stadium-all seats, but in NJ they had common sense to build ramps that make sense & escalators to all levels. I've never been to a stadium with a worse design to get to the upper deck seating!

I actually LOVED that stadium today. Thoroughly impressed with the look and design. The ramps are such a low grade, it shouldnt be a problem.

Wait until you reach my age or older. They do provide escalators to the elderly & handicapped, but those ramps don't even follow a logical pattern. Compared to Giants Stadium the M&T has very poor upper deck access.

Got back from the game about an hour ago. I couldn't believe there is no friggin escalator to the upper deck at the M&T. Getting to seats at the Ralph is so much easier than upper deck seats in Baltimore. They're going to give someone in Baltimore a heart attack with that stupid design. I saw a heavyset lady (who they would have let on the elevator) stuggling mightily on a ramp. The stadium is a little bit like Giants Stadium-all seats, but in NJ they had common sense to build ramps that make sense & escalators to all levels. I've never been to a stadium with a worse design to get to the upper deck seating!

Sorry, but if you are too out of shape to walk up to the upper deck you should be going to the gym instead of a football game.

Sorry, but if you are too out of shape to walk up to the upper deck you should be going to the gym instead of a football game.

That's not the problem as much as watching other people struggle. If you had seen the heavy woman practically dropping as she attempted to walk up to her area, you may understand my dismay. I went up & down the stairs, ramps etc 3 or 4 times before the game so that I could see how long it would take me to get from my seat to the light rail. I even ran to the Camden Yards light rail station after the game. So being too out of shape to get to the upper deck wasn't my problem-it was concern for less fortunate people, something you, and the designers of the stadium obviously, are oblivious to. There was another reason I was pissed-the bad design meant that I could not make a quick exit from the game (one of my specialties), causing me to miss the last 9 minutes since I could not risk missing my flight (which was due to the NFL not caring about fans who make plans based on a 1 pm start).