Which team had the most disappointing season?

SDS

Which team had the most disappointing season?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Cincinnatti

• Pittsburgh
    • Buffalo
    • Denver
    • Indianapolis
    • Seattle
    • Cincinnatti
    • Miami

While only the Bills disappointed me because I want them to win, I voted for Denver because this self-inflicted wound as they went through the pain associated with giving a QB time to be ineffective cost them the playoffs in the final regular season game.

I voted for Cincy but Carolina is my #1...to no tmake the playoffs in a weak conference...cmon now...

Panthers

Bengals

Steelers

Broncos

Falcons

Jaguars

Miami is not on this list...although the national media was all over they nuts...I knew Culpepper would suck the big one

I voted for Cincy but Carolina is my #1...to no tmake the playoffs in a weak conference...cmon now...

Panthers

Bengals

Steelers

Broncos

Falcons

Jaguars

Miami is not on this list...although the national media was all over they nuts...I knew Culpepper would suck the big one

not including Carolina was an oversight on my part...

Right on. It's one thing to expect greatness and suck ass all year like the Dolphins or Steelers, but it's another to have your season virtually come down to a missed extra point.

For One thousand dollars, who had the most disappointing season?

( please note, what ever team you say, you'll lose. :oops: )

My hands-down choice isn't even on the list: the Redskins.

They - and most in the national media - believed after 2005 that the Redskins would go deep into the playoffs in '06. To get over the top they spent the off-season giving huge contracts and draft picks to get the final pieces of the puzzle: Randle El (used mostly for punt returns and the occasional gadget play) and Brandon Llyod (fell to #3 receiver by seasons end) at receiver, Archuleta (highest paid safety, basically benched) and Andre Carter (never made an impact of defensive line) for the defense, and TJ Duckett (38 carries all season) as insurance for Portis. Only Andre Carter exceeded his 2005 numbers. The Redshins also have about 20 assistant coaches, 5 of which make more than many head coaches. And they have Gibbs, who the national media believes in.

:oops:;)^_^

I would say that the Bills had a disapointing end to their season because they did come really close to making the playoffs, but they didn't have a disapointing season cause they did better then any one ever though they would. Even Ralph wasn't expecting this after making comments earlier in the year that the team did lack talent on the roster. They would be one of the more surprising teams of the year (along with Tennessee who was almost a mirror image this year)

The Bengals and Broncos had a disapointing end to their season too because they both failed to make the playoffs in games where they controled their own destiny

Miami, Washington, Carolina, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, and Atlanta all had high expectations this year and all failed to live up to those expectations so they are also disapointing this year

Now if I had to pick one, I would have to go with Carolina only because they looked so good in the pre-season and were early SB favorites and they failed to make the playoffs

IMO Denver has been overachieving for the last few years. For the life of me I couldn't understand how they won 12 games last year.

Miami I thought was the most overrated team pre-season so not them.

Pittsburgh & Cincy both had brutal schedules and the Steelers weren't the best team last year anyway.

Indy is a ridiculous option having won 12 games.

I'm tempted to say Seattle having returned largely the same team from last year in still a crappy division; but of course they've been hurt by injuries.

I dunno, tough call.

Edit: I agree w/ Yoooo. duh, yeah Carolina is #1