Good game, Bills fans.

You have a good, young team. Great showing in Baltimore. Ravens fans respect how you held up against our team in our home. Good luck in 2007!

Thank you! Ravens are gonna surprise people this year. Good luck in the playoffs- you have as good a shot to win the Superbowl as anyone. Man I hope you play the Pats and beat the sh-- out of them! Good luck

Thank you! Ravens are gonna surprise people this year. Good luck in the playoffs- you have as good a shot to win the Superbowl as anyone. Man I hope you play the Pats and beat the sh-- out of them! Good luck

Frankly, the Ravens have surprised me! I am more than happy we have Steve McNair to complement our stout D. I believe the Bills were an excellent team to come up against in our last game heading towards the playoffs because they came to play, especially your D. They kept a hot McNair out of the endzone so that we only had a lot of FGs plus the defensive TD.

So, it was something of a wake-up call for the offense, that's for sure. I didn't know a lot about the Bills before our game, but like I said, I now really respect the BUFFALO BILLS.

P.S. We'll be glad to take care of the Pats for you if they come to our house! :wallbash:

Thanks. Good luck to you in the playoffs. :wallbash:

Thanks! The AFC is really strong this year so it looks good for the SB for whoever comes out of the playoffs the only one standing as the Conference champs.

Sorry you didn't make the playoffs, but best wishes for 2007-8!