ok yahoos,thinking man time

CAT

we are now to the inevitable , no playoffs,low ranking O and D and good players are FA and the cap is up. What do you do besides pretend we can fix everything? My feeling is we need 2 young linebackers which we can get in the draft (rounds 2-4), a stong O guard in FA, and another D tackle in the draft (Round 2-4). I like an O playmaker at 1(best player available). The rest is depth and trying to keep key FA other than LF. Do not give WM big bucks. I would use my 4 on a running back. Of course we need some luck because this is a big offseason.

I'd take a shot at Chargers OG Dielman or Bengals OG Steinbach as the cornerstone of the free agency push. Daniel Graham would be a welcome addition since he'd bolster the TE position for Buffalo and weaken the Patriots. Terdell Sands intrigues me as he anchored the middle of a defense in Oakland that most lauded as a sound unit. The Raiders couldn't keep this guy off the field! Oh yeah, he's HUGE!! Those three would be instant upgrades and the draft could land another solid contributor such as Michigan DT Alan Branch or DT Glenn Dorsey from LSU. Those 4 alone would make the Bills a much better team IMO....

I think blindly filling holes isn't the way to go. To me - we have to look inside the division and see what we need to do to get out of the toilet. This 7 year swirly is getting a bit old. We need to address why we lose divisional games because that is the shortest distance between us and the playoffs.

I think blindly filling holes isn't the way to go. To me - we have to look inside the division and see what we need to do to get out of the toilet. This 7 year swirly is getting a bit old. We need to address why we lose divisional games because that is the shortest distance between us and the playoffs.

2006: 3-3

2005: 2-4

2004: 3-3

2003: 2-4

2002: 2-4

That's what happens when you cannot beat New England. Your point about winning the divisional games is spot on, we need to at worst split with New England.