Where the hell is my happy ending???

Helmet_hair

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16401644/site/newsweek

Newsweek interview with the man who videotaped Saddam's execution (Ali Al Massedy, Iraqi PM Maliki's official videographer).

When NEWSWEEK asked to see a copy, Ali said he had already handed the tape over to Maliki's chief of staff. "It is top secret," he said
He also said that government officials had not decided whether or not to release the videotape.

Why am I having trouble believing that he's really dead? There should be some "official" video that shows clearly that the hanging actually worked. It's not my morbid curiosity. Just my belief in conspiracy - especially with all his power.

Why am I having trouble believing that he's really dead? There should be some "official" video that shows clearly that the hanging actually worked. It's not my morbid curiosity. Just my belief in conspiracy - especially with all his power.

his power was based on fear and a visible show of strength... for saddam to go into hiding, as elvis, hitler, and lee harvey oswald did, would be counterproductive. he's dead, dead, dead.