U.S.A 6 Slovakia 1 at World Jr. Hockey Championships

millbank

Thanks for the coverage Mill... And my deepest apologies if I started anything... I was just a little irked to find that it was very hard to get it in the states...

Again thanks... They really should be promoting it more! And Canada should stop "protecting" it and allow it to be viewed outside their country! I wonder why they are so protective?

I don't think it's protectionism rather than perhaps, the "right" to broadcast the feed in the US. I'm not too sure on the legalities from it but perhaps, TSN can also only afford to broadcast it in Canada since allowing it to be broad casted in the US would kill their bandwidth.

Again, I'm just guessing here.

I don't think it's protectionism rather than perhaps, the "right" to broadcast the feed in the US. I'm not too sure on the legalities from it but perhaps, TSN can also only afford to broadcast it in Canada since allowing it to be broad casted in the US would kill their bandwidth.

Again, I'm just guessing here.

Isn't TSN an ESPN network?

I thought ESPN had controlling interest.

Isn't TSN an ESPN network?

I thought ESPN had controlling interest.

No Tsn is owned by CTVGlobemedia who own amongst other assets, The Globe and Mail newspaper in Canada, CTV, television network and various radio stations including Chum. Espn does have at this time 30% interest in TSN. I would imagine tournament organizers offered broadcast rights around the world specific to each Country, in Canada Tsn has had a agreement for many years and I gather no U.S outlet was interested. I would imagine TSN is not allowed by their agreement with tournament to broadcast feeds into United States.