You knuckleheads still think 10-6 is happening next year?

No way Ralph ponies up coin for either Fletcher or Clements. We'll be rebuilding the defense again, and since Marv was so foolish as to agree to not franchise Nate again, the team will get NOTHING in return for him. That is by far and away THE biggest mistake Marv has made on his watch. You just don't do that.

I don't think Marv wants London back. Fletcher would have been an easy extension this season if he did.

As for Playmaker, I'm thinking Marv will make him a reasonable offer but the Playmaker gots to get paid and he's going to the highest bidder even if its a $hitty team like the Raiders.

RTB

No way Ralph ponies up coin for either Fletcher or Clements. We'll be rebuilding the defense again, and since Marv was so foolish as to agree to not franchise Nate again, the team will get NOTHING in return for him. That is by far and away THE biggest mistake Marv has made on his watch. You just don't do that.

I think we can replace Fletcher with someone better and FASTER. Did we miss Eric Moulds?

Let's see what happens with Nate before you jump off the cliff. :o

I think we can replace Fletcher with someone better and FASTER. Did we miss Eric Moulds?

Let's see what happens with Nate before you jump off the cliff. :o

You honestly don't think our offense would've been better with Moulds this year? At the very least he'd be the dominant number 2 receiver everyone talks about us needing. Not at the price we would've had to pay, obviously, but he would've helped the team out tremendously.

CW

Bills schedule next year:

Dallas

Philly

Washington

Giants

Jets x2

Dolphins x2

Pats x2

Pittsburgh

Cincy

Baltimore

Browns

Chiefs

either Jax/Tennessee

It'll be tough.

It looks tough now...But you never know...And the Bills pretty much played everyone tough this Year outside of Chicago and NE at Home, so I'm not too concerned about the Schedule...I know the Teams that see The Bills on their Schedule no longer look at that Game as an easy Win either...It all evens out... And I think the Bills will be a better Team in 2007...

Clearly just My opinion though...:o

Whoo Hoo! This season isn't even over yet and NEXT season's retard rollercoaster is FLYING down the tracks.

I don't understand? The Bills can't improve without Fletcher and Clements? Why? We have been one of the poorer Run D Teams in the NFL 2 Years in a row now with Fletcher at MLB (and yes I know the Bills are light on the D-Line...but Fletcher is not exactly Ray Lewis either...), and we all know Nate is going to get overpaid on the open Market...I like Nate don't get Me wrong, but He's no where near a Champ Bailey or Chris McAlister-type talent...And that's how Nate is going to be paid...

I look at it this way...Marv has a Plan and for Me personally the Bills overachieved in 2006 based on My expectations...I'm going to trust that Marv's Plan is going to work because for Me, it's already working...The Bills will have a TON of Cap Room in 2007 and they will spend some cash to bring in good, young talent. Plus the Draft will add more talent, then we'll have to wait and see...But at this point right now there is no way I'm going to say the Bills CAN'T go 10-6...It's within the realm of possibility at this point...Let's let the offseason play out 1st before we "doom" the 2007 season... :o

Only a "knucklehead" - or perhaps a nattering nabob of negativism, such as yourself - would predict a 10-6 record next season.

Clements will be in Bills' blue next season or, if he goes elsewhere, as compensation we'll have another pick - or two - in the first round the April draft, allowing Marv to continue building his dynasty.

19 and 0, baby!!!! :o

Man, I'd hate to be your id. It's bad enough it never, ever, ever gets a break, but you made it learn how to type as well.

I think that's probably the best description I've heard so far.

I have a feeling Marv agreed to that with Clements to prevent a hold-out--a smart move, espcially with a new regime coming in.

Only a "knucklehead" - or perhaps a nattering nabob of negativism, such as yourself - would predict a 10-6 record next season.

Clements will be in Bills' blue next season or, if he goes elsewhere, as compensation we'll have another pick - or two - in the first round the April draft, allowing Marv to continue building his dynasty.

19 and 0, baby!!!! :o

I love your THINKING --- 19-0 :(:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

We're BILLSFANONE. :o

Bills schedule next year:

Dallas

Philly

Washington

Giants

Jets x2

Dolphins x2

Pats x2

Pittsburgh

Cincy

Baltimore

Browns

Chiefs

either Jax/Tennessee

It'll be tough.

The only team on that list I'd fear not having a "lockdown" corner would be Cincy (maybe NYJ with Coles also, I think Owens is gone in Dallas). Our schedule next year is chock full of running teams, so why way overpay for Nate in the first place? The answer is you don't, you concentrate on the defensive line and linebacker positions. People just need to get over the fact that Nate's leaving and realize that the Bills are still heading in the right direction, with or without Mr. "Contract Year" Playmaker.