Favorite Bills Players

Coy Wire, hands down.

What other special teams demon and linebacker playing safety can actually make the switch to safety playing linebacker?!?!

He was so close on so many tackles, I just gotta believe that he's our next middle linebacker once London leaves.

RTB

Why disappointed with Royal?

He's our only source of mojo on Offense, the guy talks smack and lets it be known when he gets the ball.

I dunno, I like him, he has messed up a couple times but I like the guy.

McCargo is definitley a disappointment, and most certainly Everett. Cieslak for life.

On offense I have to go with Lee Evans. This guy defines professionalism from what have heard on his talk show and the way he carries himself on the field. I like him so much that went so far to get a replica jersey of his and I'm not a real jersey type of guy as tis is the first one I ever got for the Bills. Of course I do have one for the Sabres but it's of Michael Peca :wallbash: On defense I've always like Aaron Schobel and glad to see him finally make a Pro Bowl this year. In terms of rookies I have to go with Kyle Williams. As prior to the draft he was a guy I had a feeling we'd take and was dreading it as thought he was vastly overrated but being we got him in the 5th he's shown to be a good value pick and a capable wave player in this league.