FSU LB Timmons going pro

I wouldn't mind seeing him in Buffalo next year...good size (6-3, 230) & speed (4.67?) ...this year had 5 sacks, 1 INT, 2 Blocked kicks (not sure if that includes the one from the Emerald Bowl the other night) and 18 tackles for loss...

being a fsu fan, i wasn't really impressed with timmons. he may have the physical attributes, but i can't really recall him being a difference maker like ernie sims.

I'm a big FSU fan too, alot of my family graduated from there and I have two cousins who are currently juniors, I've gone to a bunch of games as well, and I think thats exactly what Timmons is, a difference maker. In the FSU defense its almost a race to the ball, your competing with plenty of other talented future NFL'ers for numbers, Sims' numbers his final year at FSU were quite similar(72 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 2 INT)

Personally, I would hate if the Bills drafted a LB in the first round. I honestly believe LB is the RB of the defense. It is a lot easier to find a guy to play LB than it is easier to find a DT or corner. If you have a good d-line, you LBs are gonna automatically be better. And assuming Fletcher leaves, I still really like a core of Crowell, Spikes, Ellison (6th round pick I believe) and drafting a guy in the later rounds for more depth.

Buster's much better than timmons.

I wouldn't go that far, Timmons was second on the team to Davis in tackles, but led them in tackles for loss with 18. He's more athletic as well, and only being 20 years old helps too. I would love to end up with Buster, but in terms of talent and upside you gotta go with "LT"

Personally, I would hate if the Bills drafted a LB in the first round. I honestly believe LB is the RB of the defense. It is a lot easier to find a guy to play LB than it is easier to find a DT or corner. If you have a good d-line, you LBs are gonna automatically be better. And assuming Fletcher leaves, I still really like a core of Crowell, Spikes, Ellison (6th round pick I believe) and drafting a guy in the later rounds for more depth.

They're all OLB.