#2 Receiver?

ieatcrayonz

According to reports, TO is done in Dallas. What round pick do you think he would cost us?

He would be a perfect #2 receiver in Buffalo taking pressure off of Lee. That situation would also improve Parrish and Reed.

What round pick would it take? I was thinking 5th but we gave that up for Hargrove. :thumbsup:

I doubt 6th would work. What about 4th?

I think they sould give us a 2nd for his services, I'd take TO if they gave a 2nd rounder with him. Not an option? ohh! then no,

why does a WR have to be a number two, why not a TE? the free agent class is strong at TE. Royal makes for a very good 2nd TE, I really like Graham, from the Pats I think he's the most complete TE in the NFL not in Atlanta, great hands and great blocker,(for a TE) and since he's buried among the TE in NE he will be cheaper than Gonzo. He is on the verge of have a breakout season, why not in Buffalo.

I think a real pass catching TE would be a better addition than another receiver.

And I'd take about any other player in the league before adding that cancer to our team.

2008 7th rounder?

I asked a question about which round pick is the right one. What do you think?

I'd rather have Randy Moss than TO even though I really don't want to see either in a Bills uniform! While Randy might make a few dumb comments and take plays off he has never split up a team the way TO has or dissed his QB as much either. TO will become a malcontent if you don't win and he's not getting his catches. Hell I'd rather have Marcus Robinson; let TO go play with Vick and then watch them become media sparring partners.

I'd rather have Randy Moss than TO even though I really don't want to see either in a Bills uniform! While Randy might make a few dumb comments and take plays off he has never split up a team the way TO has or dissed his QB as much either. TO will become a malcontent if you don't win and he's not getting his catches. Hell I'd rather have Marcus Robinson; let TO go play with Vick and then watch them become media sparring partners.

I don't think Moss is available.

Robinson is but would not cost anything in terms of picks.

Assuming we do not sign Robinson what pick or picks would you give up for TO?

I don't think Moss is available.

Robinson is but would not cost anything in terms of picks.

Assuming we do not sign Robinson what pick or picks would you give up for TO?

None. Why? We have a young team, especially on offense that is starting to play well. Why bring in a me type player such as TO who will cry when they don't get the ball? He will break JP down and when the team does struggle he will make it even more frustrating. Plus while I want to see the Bills get some media attention, the negative 24 hour TO coverage is not what I have in mind!

None. Why? We have a young team, especially on offense that is starting to play well. Why bring in a me type player such as TO who will cry when they don't get the ball? He will break JP down and when the team does struggle he will make it even more frustrating. Plus while I want to see the Bills get some media attention, the negative 24 hour TO coverage is not what I have in mind!

What about a non 2007 pick? Say a 5th rounder in 2009. It has almost no value.

Don't you think Marv and Jauron could teach TO?

TO didnt work out with San Fran, He didnt work out with Baltimore for 1 day, he didnt work out with the Eagles, and he sure as heck is not working out with the Cowboys......

I swear, some Bills fans are just totally clueless at times!

IF ITS NOT CLEAR BY NOW THAT T.O. RUINS FRANCHISES, I GUESS YOU WILL NEVER GET IT......

TO didnt work out with San Fran, He didnt work out with Baltimore for 1 day, he didnt work out with the Eagles, and he sure as heck is not working out with the Cowboys......

IF ITS NOT CLEAR BY NOW THAT T.O. RUINS FRANCHISES, I GUESS YOU WILL NEVER GET IT......

If it's not clear by now that responding seriously in any of ieatcrayonz's threads is foolish, you may never get it....

I know a lot of people don't like TO but what could you expect to get for a 7th rounder anyway? With their pick this year the Raiders picked some guy with the nickname "Mr. Irreleveant". My guess is that they knew going in that he would not make the team.

What harm could trading our 7th have?

I know you don't like TO but isn't it extreme to harp on not making a team workout session in Baltimore when he was only there one day? He was probably still in San Francisco at the time and the travel alone would not have allowed him to make the workout. You have valid points on the other workouts but Marv/Jauron might be able to help.

I know a lot of people don't like TO but what could you expect to get for a 7th rounder anyway? With their pick this year the Raiders picked some guy with the nickname "Mr. Irreleveant". My guess is that they knew going in that he would not make the team.

What harm could trading our 7th have?

I know you don't like TO but isn't it extreme to harp on not making a team workout session in Baltimore when he was only there one day? He was probably still in San Francisco at the time and the travel alone would not have allowed him to make the workout. You have valid points on the other workouts but Marv/Jauron might be able to help.

Ok, dude.. apparently you don't get it.. NO ONE WANTS T.O. in a Bills uniform. I would rather take a "flier" on a 7th round developement-type player, than trade for that idiot. Is he better than Price, Parrish or anyone else the Bills can line-up opposite of Evans? Yes. But, who the hell wants to root for that arsewhole? Personally, even if trading for the Bills GARAUNTEED a Bills Superbowl win, I STILL wouldn't do it. I have to actually like my team.. not just like my team winning. (Having said that, I hope Spikes or London or somoene cuffs Nate upside the head the next time he does one of his idiotic endzone dances after a nice play. "Act like you've been there before, son.")