PAC 10 Can't Hang

smokinandjokin

BYU 38 Oregon 8

Hawaii 47 Arizona St. 24

Florida St. 44 UCLA 27

Way to turn up the defense, fellahs. Cal, ranked #20, goes tonight as a 4-point favorite against #21 Texas A&M to try to earn a piece of respect for the conference. Then it's #24 Oregon St. tomorrow vs. Missouri, and of course USC and UM in the Rose.

Not a very good showing so far...

Cal lighting up A&M 31-10 with about 10 minutes left- should be the win the conference was looking for...

Not surprising that Cal won big. A&M's only 2 good wins, Texas & Missouri, were more to do with the other teams sucking than them playing good. Cal is a much better team.

Oregon State barely beat Missorui today on a 2 pt conversion. Crazy game.

Houston's up by a point right now over South Carolina! :censored: 21-20 in the 2nd quarter. I hope Houston can win, but I have my doubts.

USC BIG...love seeing that!!!!!

Now Florida needs to win to make it all complete!!!

Then I will have the pleasure of saying that THE BIG TEN CAN'T HANG ! (With apologies to Wisconsin and Penn St.)

Then I will have the pleasure of saying that THE BIG TEN CAN'T HANG ! (With apologies to Wisconsin and Penn St.)

I'm very pleased and feel partially responsible for the PAC 10's .500 bowl record. Apparently my thread woke them up, and Oregon St, Cal, and USC all responded with big victories.

This much we know is true: Notre Dame can't hang.

(Sorry Bart, 9 in a row, had to be said...)

This much we know is true: Notre Dame can't hang.

(Sorry Bart, 9 in a row, had to be said...)

For all the talk of Notre Dame being a natural fit for Big Ten membership, they really are a Pac 10 team. Clever, soft, undertalented... can the campus be relocated ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.