Totally Un-friggin-Fair

How in the world did the NFL think that we could come back home and beat Tennessee after a short week of preparation after having to play last Sunday night?

We are getting the shaft already. The schedule is killing us. I blame this loss on that goob who lives in NY City and makes the schedule. He must be a Jets fan!

Definitely! And Johnny Greer is a well known Bills hater.

And the turf wasn't in good shape and the lights weren't at full brightness.

The beer was flat and they ran out of French's mustard in the 3rd quarter.

I'm sick of this stevestojan I tell you. Sick of this stevestojan. :w00t:

Who really cares about preseason scheduling?  If your gonna complain about scheduling, complain about a bye in week three.

4021[/snapback]

I would counter that it is WAY too soon to determine whether a week three bye is a bad thing or not. Granted, you prefer to have a rest later in the season...but if we open 0-2, and are coming back from Oakland to face NE, I think maybe you'll find this particular placement of the bye week to be beneficial.

I would counter that it is WAY too soon to determine whether a week three bye is a bad thing or not. Granted, you prefer to have a rest later in the season...but if we open 0-2, and are coming back from Oakland to face NE, I think maybe you'll find this particular placement of the bye week to be beneficial.

4041[/snapback]

If we're 0-2 and facing NE man Im going to be fuggin' miserable to be around. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Yeah, that bit of sarcasm went right by me. Sorry 'bout that.

Regarding the early bye, there are a few circumstances that can make an early bye a good thing, a slew of early minor injuries of some early bad momentum, but for the must part it's mid-season before the nagging injuries start to take a toll. The bye then is a big relief.

Definitely! And Johnny Greer is a well known Bills hater.

And the turf wasn't in good shape and the lights weren't at full brightness.

The beer was flat and they ran out of French's mustard in the 3rd quarter.

I'm sick of this stevestojan I tell you. Sick of this stevestojan. :rolleyes:

4027[/snapback]

So if you write stevestojan on this board, it shows up as stevestojan?

Archived