This may sound stupid....

frogger

Right, I understand that......I just cant see Youboty or Whitner playing at the level Clements has this year and to be honest that can be a major blow to a defense, but it also sends a bad message to the fans. A fan base thats already up in flames for not having a winning franchise.

But if he were to leave, like you state, i dont know many guys that can replace him. I keep hearing Al Harris from GB will be a cap casuality this year and he will be out on the market, he would make a nice fit incase Nate was to leave.

I dont mean to come off mean or anything like that, I just want Nate to stay here, cause this team is NOT that far from being a winner. Nate is a huge reason the team has been in several games this year.

I hope I come across better then my last post.......

Ok, try to understand this. We are not debating in this thread if we should keep Nate or not. How many times do I have to tell you that the question was whether you think Whitner could play corner. Of course Youboty or Whitner cant play corner as well as Nate, but that has nothing to do with the hypothetical question asked.