you think if we beat the Ravens...

SuperBills12

lol

I had never heard that before. I think it would be great to be in contention and play a team like the fish in Buffalo in December on Mon or Sun night. That would be fun to watch.

I wasn't quoting any source, just making a guess....ESPN had a Buf-NE game on ESPN the last three years until this year.

I think that by playing well and losing by very close margins this year will net the Bills at least two national games. Plus once they start wining the early games next season the new flexible schedule will allow them to get one or two more games. Look at Green Bay this week.

The Green Bay game is more to milk out of "possible Favre Retirement" game than anything else.

Over the last several weeks the Bills (and Losman in particular) have become an "up-and-coming" feel good story. They could go .500 when most predicted a 4 or 5 win season. They also have other players (Evans, McGahee, Spikes, Fletcher-Baker) who are marketable nationally. I believe two primetime games are likely.

Over the last several weeks the Bills (and Losman in particular) have become an "up-and-coming" feel good story. They could go .500 when most predicted a 4 or 5 win season. They also have other players (Evans, McGahee, Spikes, Fletcher-Baker) who are marketable nationally. I believe two primetime games are likely.

Schoebel will be much talked about entering next season. London Fletcher may not even be on the team next year. The Bills have some good talent that are marketable....They will just have to expand on it.