If you think selling out December games is tough

Albany,n.y.

Since I just became a victim of flex scheduling, I realized that once a game is flexed at the Ralph, it will probably make December advanced single game sales to out of town people next to impossible. Since I drive to Buffalo & have seasons, it won't affect me, but I can see where many people won't buy tickets once they realize the effects of flex scheduling. From this point forward, I won't buy any tickets to games I'm not in complete control of my travel schedule. It won't be long before many others realize how dangerous buying late season games is when flex scheduling is an option.

This has to hurt regional teams like the Bills.

Great point.

That BS they pulled with the Miami game was proof. I'm sure there were people who had flights out Sunday night...then payed the $100 or whatever to change over to Monday, only for the game to stay the same.

The NFL has turned into a monopoly since they know they are the only big time sport around. They treat their fans like the cable company does. It's no surprise the two of them are in a battle.

Since I just became a victim of flex scheduling, I realized that once a game is flexed at the Ralph, it will probably make December advanced single game sales to out of town people next to impossible.  Since I drive to Buffalo & have seasons, it won't affect me, but I can see where many people won't buy tickets once they realize the effects of flex scheduling.  From this point forward, I won't buy any tickets to games I'm not in complete control of my travel schedule.  It won't be long before many others realize how dangerous buying late season games is when flex scheduling is an option. 

This has to hurt regional teams like the Bills.

878501[/snapback]

You should have seen how terrified I was at this announcement from the League prior to departing from across the Pacific!