I just ran 5 miles playing the Wii

NavyBillsFan

Check out the consumer forums - there's several posts talking about it.

I played it Friday at work and it was a blast. After boxing a couple of rounds, I could tell my heart rate was definately up. I think I want one now. :D

CW

I played it Friday at work and it was a blast.  After boxing a couple of rounds, I could tell my heart rate was definately up.  I think I want one now. :doh:

CW

877898[/snapback]

Yes maybe if people actually did some real exercise, they wouldn't be winded from playing a video game :D

I played it Friday at work and it was a blast.  After boxing a couple of rounds, I could tell my heart rate was definately up.  I think I want one now. :doh:

CW

877898[/snapback]

Just wait until the..er...erotic/scatologic titles start showing up...such as...dunno..."Humpty Dumpty"? :doh::D

Yeah, come back and talk to us in another 5-10 years of working 12 hours/day at a desk.  :lol:

877903[/snapback]

I do Muay Thai, jujitsu and other forms of hand to hand/ground combat 2-3 times a week :doh:

And I've been working a desk job since I was 18 :doh:

But I counter that but eating junk food and :lol::D

If you know how to box...and use your skills on the game, you WILL get a workout. The only thing missing is the impact from the blows, and a few ounces off of your wrists.

The system really is revolutionary. My mom has been in a wheelchair for years and was able to go bowling again thanks to the Wii. She was giggling like a schoolgirl.

Madden is pretty sweet. I haven't started a season yet because I've been doing all the training camp drills to get used to feel and moves. I did have Lindell kick a 45 yarder into a 25mph wind and it fell short for all who care. :doh: