Our Fatal Mistakes

YOOOOOO

1. opening drive of the game, 1st and goal from the 3...we pass twice, run once....settle for FG....from the 3, you pound it in 4 times....bottom line

2. With 1:11 left in the 1st half, 3rd and 3 from the 27, you run the ball to try to pick up the first down....if you don't make it...you send the FG unit out and run that clock down...so there is little chance at a TD drive going back the other way....VYoung would of had about 30 seconds left to start his drive...

3. After hitting that FG....Giving the ball back with 1:11 left....you do not, give a dangerous kick returner like pacman a chance....no !@#$ing way....His good return set-up that whole drive

4. After that return.....4th and 2, Titans decide FG into wind no shot....4TH AND 2 19 seconds left....I've been saying it every week...VY looks to run every time his first read isn't open...I knew he would run, yet no one stayed to spy him...BOOM he runs....has a convoy in front of him....TD

5. After L.Evans TD and the subsequent 3 and out, momentum is shifting bigtime in our favor, 2nd and 5 we run a big play to Willis for a 1st down at the 30...NOPE!!!!!!!! brought back on a hold by Pennington, this play in my opinion this was a huge penalty, at a key point in the game

6. Another 3 and out by TENN, and great field position, we drive down to 1st down and goal from the 10, now Royal hold, brings us back to 1st and goal from the 17.....

7. The very next play, brilliant playcall....catching TENN sleeping...beautiful pass by Evans to Royal....TD GAMEOVER....NOPE!!!!! Royal cant get his feet down even though he had more then enough room to get 5 feet down....!@#$ing idiot

8. 3rd and 1....why is JP in shotgun?? enough said :D

9. TENN last drive....They passed the ball once....ONCE.....they pounded us with Henry and we couldn't for the life of us stop him....this one drive summed our whole season, our failure to stop the run has cost us way to many games........MARV show me this off season that you were paying attention....

10. The final drive.....1st and 10 from the 33...driving into the wind...at this point right here...You gotta know were not even close to FG range....but yet were worrying about time left on the clock...like we got the game in our hands at that point...We run to straight safe plays(run up the middle and WR quick screen), like were playing for the FG from right there...3rd and 5 now from the 28...pass inc....Jauron sends FG unit out...then calls them back....sends JP back out with half the playclock...his indecisiveness cost us this play...you have to know before the drive starts were we need to be....when JP just got that play off, with a split second on the playclock, I knew the play would be !@#$ed and it was......Jauron screwed up bigtime...

GAMEOVER!!!!!!!!

another key note....

On VY's first TD pass, he broke contain to find 3 Bills defenders waiting for him...for some reason K.Thomas felt that we needed a 4th guy to stop him, breaking off his assignment...VY just floated the pass over his head for an easy TD....

And of course my beef with the refs...

On the Schobel sack....he was penalized for illegal hands to the face...the penalty was marked off from the original LOS(the 15)....not from were VY was sacked(the 8)......our final drive...On Hanyeworth's sack...he was penalized for a facemask....yet on that play it was marked from the sack(the 48) and not the original LOS(the 41)....WTF is up with that??

And on the final play...Losman threw a floater up, as the ball was in the air....HOPE grabbed REED and flung him to the ground....yet no PI penalty....I know those are tough PI's to call on Hail Mary type plays...but that was so obvious, REED was our only chance on that play...when he gets basically tackled, are slim chance becomes no chance....Touching or grabbing is one thing...tackling a dude down is another...a call should have been made...

We should have won this game...If the Jets lose tonight, i might slit my wrists :doh: