I just watched the game on the 30 minute shortcuts

bluv

To score 29 points in that wind; even though we left points and could have scored 40 plus, there is no way we should have lost that game. The only issue I have with the O is the last play as poor game management left JP out their to dry as the players didn't seem to be on the same page as the coaching staff wasted time trying to decide whether to kick the FG. But in all likliehoods the D and the special teams return team let us down. There is no way the Titans should have scored 30 points without getting turnovers that lead directly to TD's. They haven't showed that ability all season. I mean if the 57 yard run by TH wasn't called back he'd have close to 200 yards rushing by himself! I thnk we definitely need to find a tough nose run stuffing DT to throw into our normal DL rotation. If we can somehow resign Fletcher & Nate and hope Youbouty can develop into a solid starter we could be in line for a big turnaround next year IF we get the run stopper we need to keep blockers off the LBs and kep teams in 3rd and long to allow our passrushers to tee off!

I'm still proud of the team however for we have much to look forward to next year. The offense yesterday was the one I was hoping to see since midseason for it seems like they have finally found an offensive IDENTITY. I know some have heard me use this term all year but with the improved play of the O-line and Shelton being hurt yesterday and utilized less the past few games the spread single back offense has become as I thought it should have been all along the staple of our offense. If we can find a better target opposite Lee in the off-season I think we have all the pieces in play to start off 2007 running as the O-line has improved dramatically and the other skilled positions are good enoguh to win with as they have finally started to involve the TEs. I think JP is the PERFECT QB for Buffalo as he has shown that he can throw the ball in the wind. All those who clamour for Leinart or hoped we'd get Quinn; I'd love to see how they fair throwing the ball in tough conditions! He has gotten much better at feeling pressure and stepping up in the pocket and I can't wait to see how this team will look next year. GO BUFFALO!